20.8.09

what i'm gonna do after my graduation?

we were speaking about this matter just now...some said they wanna work for 2-3 years and then start a family...start a family before their age hits 30...some said they wanna work for 20-30 years and then retired with full pot of gold...i said nothing about this issue...ok, i said a lil bit but i'm not sure and confident for what i had said...ok, now i'm gonna say truthfully(maybe) about what i'm gonna do after my graduation.

ok,if anything goes well,i mean if i'm not extended my semester,then i will finish my study in december 2012..i guess so lah..convo in july 2013..so i got around 6 months before convo..for sure during my convo i already got a job..so where i'm gonna work?i don't know..maybe PETRONAS,if they offer me..if not,well,business/I.T student sure got many places to work,rite?where am i gonna stay,it's up to where i'm gonna work..if KL,then in KL lah,if Ipoh,stay at my parent's..if not both places?nevermind,i know lah what to do..period of working?i don't know..maybe in 10 years working under a company..

long period eh?ya lah,the longer you work under the same company,the more experience you can get from it..and then,the last issue : starting a family..damn,i really hate this issue but you know,we can't run away from this issue forever..it will keep chasing us..haha..so better i set the timeline now..so i wanna start a family at 30+..i wanna enjoy this life you know..cause rite now i'm kinda feel like into it..life without the special one..and it suits me well..weird..i know it sounds weird...feel free to criticise me..but am i gonna attend my friend's wedding all alone by myself?or hanging around at mamak by myself while all my friends hanging around with their family?man,this can't be..thus i wanna change my statement just now..let the Almighty decide when i'm gonna get married..

Posted on by nazz-o-rama