2.10.14

Honesty pays...in the long run

The System (a name given by me) always demand us to follow majority of the people. E.g: if most people are wearing blue, you have to wear blue; if you wear pink you're going to be condemned/bashed. That's the way things are working nowadays. The System does not want you to be different, nor does it want you to think differently. It does not want you to stand tall from the others, It wants you to be ordinary. Ordinary is good, ordinary is comfort, ordinary is warm, etc. Don't try to fight the System, for It will countermeasure your move. The System is designed to put you down, not to be able to think freely. What is freedom? Freedom is just a name on a paper, not worth of fighting.

Honesty will set you free. In this world full of information and social networking sites, I dare to say that 70-80% people are fake, full of lies, and trying too hard to squeeze in the 'society'. Right or wrong, they just agree on what the 'society' says. Cyber-bullying becomes legal. Talking bad about other people publicly becomes permissible. Why? Because the 'society' says so. Follow the 'society' if you want to live...or you might end up like that poor chap. I can't stand watching these 70-80% being fake for the sake of being accepted by the 'society'. I bet that these people are also fake and pretentious in their real-life. How can you be fake for the rest of your life?

I just cannot understand how do you lot live with that pretentious life, having to put on a mask everyday and not being able to show your true colour because the 'society' might abandon you? Do you lot have abandonment issue? Did your parents abandon you when you were little? Why do you lot think about what other people are thinking about you? Don't you have a life/work/family to think for? Why care about the number of followers unfollowed you?

These are the questions that need answering from you guys. Yes, you lot. 70-80% small people who only think about other people.

Please, I really want you lot to be different. The goal of me writing this shit is for you lot to change the way you thinking. Because I know every human being on this planet is different. Don't just follow the herd, think before you follow. I'm certain that most of the Internet users are well-educated people. Practice those values you have learned throughout your life. Let them be your guidance on your thinking skills. Don't be blinded by the so-called 'harmonious society'. Don't be afraid to go against the 'society' if you think what they are doing is wrong. The society is not always right. TwitterJaya is not always the righteous society. I agree to some of the crap you lot are talking about, but most of the time I think it's all rubbish and full of bullshit & lies. See? That's honesty. You stand because it is right and you fight because it is wrong. And a lot of people loathe me because of that. Am I a disturber of peace? Am I cracked? By your definition, I'd like to think yes I am.



You might think I'm a hateful, anti-social, narcissist, lalang, you-better-stay-with-the-monkeys kind of person. It's okay, say what you want about me. I don't give a crap about you guys. For me, honesty is one of those values I learned when I was growing up. "Be honest, people will hate you for it but don't worry...one day they'll appreciate you", a great man once said to me. I'm honest in voicing out my opinions, and I see no wrong doing that. At least I'm being honest. What about you lot?





Posted on by nazz-o-rama